Sixt offers its car rental services also at Madrid-Barajas airport. Its offices are located in T1 terminal Arrivals hall and in terminal T4.
It has a wide range of vehicles of all types. The rental cars offered by Sixt at the Madrid-Barajas airport office are quite new, with an average age of 3 months. You can choose from the widest range: Family cars, Cupé & convertibles and 4x4.
Terminal T1 ground floor.
Terminal T4 floor -1.
Parking P4 Terminal T4 Module C floor 0.
7.00 a. m. a 0.00 a. m.
Discover the best prices in the market, book now
- Opening hours
- You can pick up the car during these hours or outside office hours, although in that case it may incur an additional charge. You can return the car at any other time by depositing the keys in the mailbox of the Sixt office and leaving the car in the car park for rental vehicles.
Check the vehicle drop-off and the terminal at the time of booking.
- Payment method
- Deposit and Credit card Information
- ACCEPTED: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard (not prepaid), Visa (not prepaid). This location accepts Debit Cards.
- Credit card(s) must be valid for up to 6 months after the rental has ended. Prepaid and electronic cards (Visa Electron) are not accepted.
- Mandatory documents
- Driver's licence
- A full licence held for minimum of 1 years with no major endorsements. UK licence holders need to present the photocard. Damaged driving licences will not be accepted at the rental desk.
- If your driving licence is not in the Roman alphabet (i.e. if it is in Arabic, Greek, Cyrillic or Chinese) you are required to bring an International Driving Permit and your domestic licence. For driving licences from countries not part of the international driving licence treaty, an official translation of the licence must be presented with the original licence. When renting within the EU, customers who do not hold a driving licence issued by an EU/EEA country or Switzerland must also present an International Driving Permit along with their domestic licence.
- Form(s) of ID
- A valid photo ID (passport or national ID). If your form of identification does not include or match your current address, then a separate printed proof of address is required.
- Other offices
- You can rent a car with Sixt also at the offices of the : Barcelona Airport, Palma airport, Málaga Airport, Alicante Airport, Valencia Airport, Bilbao Airport, Seville Airport, Murcia airport.