Access to this page and its use implies acceptance of the terms indicated below.
The website Aeropuertomadrid-barajas.com (hereinafter "the Website") offers and maintains this page to inform about the Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas International Airport, but has no direct or indirect relationship with said entity, nor is it part of the AENA group, agency that manages the Spanish airport network.
The Website has made the maximum effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is as accurate and current as possible. However, the Website may contain inaccuracies, errors or omissions, of which the Website rejects any responsibility. Access to the website and the use of any information contained in the Website is the responsibility of the User, not responding to the Website of any consequence, damage or injury that may arise from the use of such information.
The Website reserves all rights to modify, limit or cancel the access and contents of the website at any time it deems appropriate, as well as the structure or data provided on its website, without prior notice.
This Website may contain links to web pages of third-party providers that offer products, content and / or services.These linked pages are not under the control or influence of the Website. The Website does not assume any competence or guarantee in relation to them.
In the event that the User chooses to contract a product or service through these third parties, the User acknowledges and accepts that such contracting will take place under his / her exclusive responsibility, and that said contractual relationship will be established exclusively between the User and the third party suppliers, being the Website completely alien to it.
To contact AeropuertoMadrid-Barajas.com you can send an email to email@example.com.
All trademarks and registered trademarks shown in The Website are the property of their respective owners.
The Website does not guarantee that use of the information contained herein will not infringe rights of third parties not related to The Website, if this site uses copyrighted material, please contact us.
Copying of the material herein without the written consent of The Website is strictly prohibited.
The information contained in the map section of the Madrid-Barajas Airport is offered by the OpenStreetMap tool and is obtained directly from the web https://www.openstreetmap.org. The Website is not responsible for this source, although it trusts the veracity of the data shown by it.
Collection of personal data
1. What are cookies and why do we use them on this website.
A cookie is a text file that is downloaded to the user's device when accessing a certain website. Cookies allow said website, among other things, to store and subsequently retrieve information about the decisions and habits of the user on that website. A browser only allows a website to access the cookies it stores, not other cookies from other websites.
2. What type of cookies do we use on this site?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire when the objective for which they have been programmed is fulfilled. Both types of cookies can be deleted manually or deactivate their storage (see point 3).
This Website uses its own session cookies and the following cookies from third-party providers.
· Geolocation cookies: these cookies are used to find out in which country the user is located when requesting a website or service. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
· Statistical analysis cookies: We use the Google Analytics statistical analysis service. Your cookie helps us measure traffic on this website and analyze information about visitors and their usage trends. The cookie that this service provides is not associated with any personal data that can identify you. By using Google Analytics, the Website may share information about the User's use of the website with our social media, advertising and web analytics partners.
Google Analytics stores the information of cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, unless required by law.
May 25, 2018. As of this date, Google Analytics applies a data retention period, which is applied to the user and event-level data associated with the cookies, the user's identifiers (eg, ID). of user) and advertising identifiers (eg, DoubleClick cookies, Android advertising ID, Apple advertiser identifier). In this retention period, it is established how much time will pass before the user and event level data stored by Google Analytics are automatically removed from the Analytics servers.
This Website tells Google Analytics that it can retain stored data up to 14 months (the minimum period that Google allows to establish) since the last visit to the User's Website, after which, if the user does not renew the visit to the Website, they will be eliminated.
The main objectives pursued with the data retention period are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of navigating users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore more attractive for users
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
· Social networks: If the user interacts with the content of the Website by clicking on a social network icon, the Social Network could store a cookie to identify the user and record their interaction.
3. How to disable cookies in the browser
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website or from any other. In each browser the operation is different, the 'Help' function in your browser will show you how to do it, these settings are usually found in the "options" or "Preferences" of your browser's menu.
- Internet Explorer : Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Firefox : Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome : Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari : Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple's support or the browser Help.
You have more information about Cookies at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie.
This site can also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images of a pixel by a pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies. In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and can draw a pattern of users of a site.
You can find more information about web beacons at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_bug
As indicated at the beginning of the General Conditions of Use of this page, this Website may contain links to web pages of third-party providers that offer products, content and / or services. These linked pages are not under the control or influence of the Website. The Website does not assume any competence or guarantee in relation to them.
In the event that the User chooses to contract a product or service through these third parties, the User acknowledges and accepts that such contracting will take place under his / her exclusive responsibility, and that said contractual relationship will be established exclusively between the User and the third party suppliers, and under the conditions of use and privacy that these offer, being the Website completely unrelated to all this.
This site may share information about your visitors anonymously or in aggregate with third parties, such as auditors, advertisers or sponsors, for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the legal norms and all your data protection rights will be respected according to the current regulation.
Currently this site hosts advertising and third-party services, including Google Adsense.