Madrid airport disposes of several public taxi ranks, distributed over all airport terminals. They are located at:
Terminal 4 floor 0, Arrivals area,
Terminal 4 floor 2, Departures area,
Terminal 1 floor 0, Arrivals area,
Terminal 1 floor 1, Departures area,
Terminal 2 floor 0, Arrivals area,
Terminal 2 floor 2, Departures area,
Terminal 3 floor 0, Arrivals area.
Taxi fares Madrid 2019
The final price for your ride should be indicated by the taximeter. Therefore, we recommend that you make sure that driver stars the meter at the beginning of the trip and it shows the minimum rate or initial service. It is possible to request your invoice once you arrive at your destination.
The price for a taxi ride from the Madrid-Barajas airport to the centre of Madrid* is a flat rate € 30 one way, it is Fixed airport Rate 4 (see detail of the taxi's basic fare table).
Rate 4 or Airport fixed-rate
Rate valid 24 hours a day, every day, for services with origin or destination Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport and destination or origin in the interior area of the M-30.
Fare price Initial service kilometric franchise Price x Km Price x hour Rate 4 € 30 - € 0,0 /km €0 /h
This fixed rate is exempt from all surcharges, including the maximum surcharge for services reserved electronically, by telephone or radio, providing the passenger is at the pick-up point at the agreed time. If this is not the case, a service will be started at the corresponding rate for the day and time, the taximeter will be computed by price per hour until the arrival of the traveler, corresponding to the application of the fixed rate.
Application criteria for the route in tariff 4:
- The trip itinerary will be the most direct or appropriate between the start and end stops of the trip.
- You can not request waits or intermediate stops within the route, unless they are within the itinerary and during the essential time to pick up or drop off passengers. If stops are requested outside the most direct or appropriate route, the first stop within the M-30 will be considered the end of the route.
- In the case of successive stops within the airport area, they will be considered included in this rate.
Tariff 3 or minimum airport service
It is applicable 24/7 365 days for services that originate at airport taxi stands with a maximum distance route of 9.5 km or less. After exceeding 9.5 km (or equivalent initial time), the taximeter will continue counting in the corresponding tariff, having its corresponding reflection in the tariff module.
Fare price Initial service kilometric franchise Price x Km Price x hour Rate 3 € 20 9500 m € 1,05 /Km € 20,50 /h
No supplement or charge for services provided by telephone, radio or telematics provider applications.
It is applied from Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
It is applied every day from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
It is applicable 24/7 365 days for services that originate at airport taxi stands with a maximum distance route of 1450 m or less. It will be applied to services from taxi stops located at:
- Railway stations of Atocha and Chamartín.
- Madrid South Bus Station (Méndez Álvaro) and Avenida de América.
- Feria de Madrid: Enclosure of Parque Ferial Juan Carlos I (IFEMA facilities).
Fare price Initial service kilometric franchise Price x Km Price x hour Rate 7 € 7,50 1450 m €/Km 1,10 €/h 22,00
This fixed rate is exempt from all surcharges, including the maximum surcharge for services reserved electronically, by telephone or radio. For those services that originate in the aforementioned stations and destined for Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport, tariff 4 will apply.
|Fares||Initial service||kilometric franchise||Price x Km||Price x hour|
|Rate 1||€ 2,50||-||€ 1,10 /Km||€ 22,00 /h|
|Rate 2||€ 3,10||-||€ 1,30 /Km||€ 25,00 /h|
(minimum airport run)
|€ 20||9500 m||€ 1,05 /Km||€ 20,50 /h|
|€ 30||-||€ 0,0 /km||€ 0,0 /h|
(train and bus stations, IFEMA)
|€ 7,50||1450 m||€/Km 1,10||€ 22,00 /h|
- Almost all supplements have been eliminated, leaving the only authorized supplement:
- Taxis on Christmas and New Year's Day, ending the trip between 09:00 p.m. on the same day and 07:00 a.m. on the following day: 6,70€. It is not applicable to Rate 4.
Guide dogs and pets in approved cages are carried free of charge. In addition, the luggage is carried free of charge, as long as it will fit in the boot or on the roof rack.
Taxi rates. Town hall of Madrid
Lost items in public taxis: Pº del Molino 7, (Legazpi). 91 527 95 90.