The Madrid-Barajas Airport has an elegant and modern guest room service for hours, fully equipped to sleep or rest comfortably few hours while waiting for your flight departure time. This service is ideal for passengers in transit, passengers who want to sleep the night before their flight at the airport, or passengers arriving at the airport well in advance of the departure of their flight.
Location and access
- The rooms are located in the public area of the T4 terminal, so that the passenger can also access them with their luggage if still can not do the check in.
- If the passenger is in transit on any terminal, must pass through the Immigration and Customs controls to access the public area of the T4. Please visit transport between terminals).
- To calculate how many hours you will need to book, keep in mind the later times necessary to move between terminals (if you need), to make the check in (if you need), and the security controls to access the boarding area.
Modalities, servicies and equipments
- 22 Air Rooms available as required.
- Double bed or 2 single beds.
- Modalities: Overnight stay or Day Use (3 to 6 hours, available from 10:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
- Private bathroom and shower.
- Other services: Courtesy mini-bar beverages and coffee, hair drier, toiletry accessories, towel, television, air conditioning, flat-screen TV and international channels, telephone, wake-up service, safe-deposit box and desk, Wi-Fi Internet connection, breakfast, free local and international newspapers and magazines, free Internet service at the front desk, photocopying service, 24-hour front desk.
* Some services, such as breakfast, are not included in the booking price, and other services are subject to the length of stay.
- Other additional services available such as Meet & Assist and Fast Track Services, luggage transport, ESTA visa (for trips to the USA), concierge, Business Corner (internet, telephone, fax, courier, photocopies), transfer, dry cleaner, personal shopper.
Other facilities available
The airport also has other facilities to rest and relax, or even to sleep a few hours, such as the airport Vip lounges.